Wednesday, October 14, 2009

VisComII: Time in the Woods (own photography)


Layout #1: from what was shown in class, I had lightened the photograph up and added color to the subheading. Things I need to fix, maybe darken the image slightly to be able to read 'time' in the headline and add a drop cap. I need a better photo, add another photo to the body of text on the right, 'design nuance and flare' and maybe move the subhead into the body of text so the copy is started off with the drop cap.

Layout #2: I moved somethings around and added another smaller image. I can see on the computer screen that 'time' in the headline is slightly hard to read, I need to move the whole headline down a bit to be more readable, as the 'in the' is slightly hard to read too, because of the limbs behind it.


Final layout:
Time was about 4-5 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment