Monday, April 6, 2009

"My Ride" Poster

Here is the final production of the "My Favorite Ride" promotion poster. This was done in Illustrator and InDesign. The car was created earlier in the semester, in Illustration, which was then taken into InDesign and completed there. Not too much has changed from the marker comp; the car is more centered and some text is highlighted and/or bolded.I highlighted the certain things because I feel that is a major selling features fo the car, which is what I'm promoting. Overall, I am happy with how it turned it, it's very simplistic, which is what I like.
Here is the half size marker comp, which will be taken into Illustrator and Indesign for final production.


Here is the first step, thumbnails, for the "My Favorite Ride" promotion poster. The very bottom thumbnail was chosen, and taken to a step further as you see above.

No comments:

Post a Comment